The Safe Dog Handbook
Now available on Amazon/Kindle, iBooks and Nook. New edition hardcover coming soon!
Buy it here!
The Safe Dog Handbook is an essential, lifesaving guide for new puppy parents and experienced dog owners alike
Each year, thousands of dogs and puppies are seriously hurt and even killed by a host of easily preventable accidents. The Safe Dog Handbook is the complete safety book, teaching dog parents how to ensure a safe home and outdoor experience for their canines.
Full of practical information about everything from poisonous everyday “people food” and plants to choking hazards and travel safety, The Safe Dog Handbook offers vital, accessible information, including:
• Dog and puppy-proofing tactics
• Illustrated emergency first aid guide
• A complete toxic plant guide
• Disaster preparedness
• Safety tips for driving, flying, boating and outdoor adventures
• Tips to prevent anxiety and destructive behavior
• Holiday & weather-related hazards
• Special section for toy breeds
Prevention and preparedness are easily achieved with this easy-to-follow resource. As a result, you’ll gain greater confidence and enjoyment as you and your dog go about your daily adventures.